Overconfident Vegeta Overconfident Vegeta

Ohh, wooowwwwy... The lip syncing was spectacular. Vegeta would drink straight tanqueray hahah.

Google Ass Google Ass

I think you are predicting the future here! Awesome animation and great story. I liked the characters hair flopping around at the end It made me laugh.

Expectations: A Pikachu Tale Expectations: A Pikachu Tale

Tom you got to update the credits and info. You forgot to give the animator credit!

RetroSleep responds:

No I didn't you just need to accept the credit role and it updates on its own.

Super Smash Wars: 7 Super Smash Wars: 7

Great work Retrosleep, this is much better than the first version. The little mac scene was great.

RetroSleep responds:

Glad you think so, making those new scenes took longer than I expected.

The Mission The Mission

The backgrounds were pretty cool and your animation was smooth. I liked the strange spongebob like faces the main character made. The artwork was great overall but it didn't hit my funny bone.

JABToons responds:

Thanks for watching anyway, hope something strikes that funny bone of yours in the future!

Dinosaurs: The Last Day Dinosaurs: The Last Day

I love the smooth animation and the voice acting. I agree with bibachah the punch line was hilarious!

RetroSleep responds:

I love getting reviews from my favorite art portal artist. Thanks Undercard.

Jaime 'Hand'lesster Jaime 'Hand'lesster

The voice acting was great and I was not expecting the crossover. It was worth watching until the end. 5 stars!

Buy Wards You Feeders Buy Wards You Feeders

Great parody, smooth animation and nice backgrounds. Baron was hilarious I couldn't stop laughing because of his prison shirt. Can't wait for the next video.

How Snake Saves Christmas How Snake Saves Christmas

I subtracted stars by the length of your credits.

Last Christmas Last Christmas

Great video guys, you really gave the story a twist. And the impressive visuals were better than what you usually find on front page. Well done!